montefin EnterprisesEstablished 1996.
Updated September 4, 2004
At montefin Enterprises, we are committed to building a global community that serves you, our individual user, better and more fully than any other site on the World Wide Web. From our very beginning back in July of 1996, your privacy has been the most important part of the foundation upon which we are building.
Simply put, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third
parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Please read this privacy
policy completely to learn how we develop and run our services while guarding your privacy.
subdomains of montefin Enterprises, i.e. www.montefin.com/ (the "Site"), and apply generally to
our subsidiaries or joint venture websites whose current published Privacy Policies, if different from this policy, are available via links from our
Privacy Vault. By visiting this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of
- montefin.com's Main Page, Low Carb Recipe pages, Pottery pages, Zen pages, and Comic Strip Pages, and some other services provided for your convenience, such as Google search, do not require any personally identifying information.
- montefin Enterprises collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. montefin Enterprises asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as purchasing products in our stores or subscribing to premium services, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we specifically have your consent and have confirmed that consent via a confirming email to your email address on file a montefin Enterprises. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your confirmed consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and/or safety of montefin Enterprises, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your confirmed consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which montefin Enterprises. or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of users who searched for | New Recipe Updates | or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- The sites displayed as search results or linked to by montefin Enterprises' services are developed by people over whom montefin Enterprises exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
- montefin Enterprises may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of montefin Enterprises' service and technologies. For instance, this data helps us determine how often users are satisfied with the first result of a query and how often they proceed to later results.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
E-mail comments, non-working links, and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
montefin, Tip O' The Ice Cube and Most Wonderful are trademarks of montefin Enterprises.
Top Of Page